Introduction about http://search.conduit.com:http://search.conduit.com is a fake search engine designed by cyber hackers on the Internet. By bundled with some free application illegally, this program can sneak into your computer without your permission even notice. You will find the search engine of your browser has been changed to this one all of sudden, and you cannot even change it back. Also, this fake search engine is not work as regular search engine do. Every time you try to search some information with this http://search.conduit.com in your computer, this thing will pop up tons of useless ads and redirect pages to your computer. Moreover, as the matter of fact, this thing can also monitor your browser activity just like a spyware hiding on your computer. There is no double that this thing can also illegally collect your personal data in your computer for malicious purpose.
In order to keep your computer in a safe situation, you would better get rid of http://search.conduit.com as soon as possible once your computer is being caught unfortunately. Even if you remove this infection with your antivirus program, this infection will also keep come back time to time for which its related file can hide deeply in your system. In this case, manual removal can be the most suitable way to deal with this problem. You can learn this manual removal process here step by step to fix your owe problem.
1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.
Manual Removal Instruction:
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of search.conduit.com:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of search.conduit.com to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe