Thursday, October 29, 2015
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Know about Content Defender
Content Defender claims to offer convenient help in enhancing your browser security and prevent harmful sites attack. However time won't tell you that it is also an ad-supported program. The promoting method of this program is questionable: it is always brought to your PC as an addition of some freeware and shareware, without noticed. No matter whether you downloaded by yourself or got it inadvertently.
- It will display ads in the forms of banners, boxes and pop-ups. They are all linked to some suspicious sites.
- It may collect your browsing habits to deliver targeted ads. Your private information are in risk.
- It replaced the local ads on shopping sites like Amazon and Ebay
- It brings unwanted programs automatically. The can lead to annoying computer problems like browser hijacking.
- It can slow down your browsing speed. The browser may become sluggish due to the adware' auto-working.
Friday, October 23, 2015
Harmful properties of DockSearch.net hijacker
When users get DockSearch.net as their homepage, they may not pay much attention, thinking that it is a common search engine. However, users will finally notice the problems brought by this hijacker:
- Annoying ad banners are displayed on its page, they are linked to some phishing sites.
- Besides the ads, it will also redirect you if you try to search with it.
- It offers ineffective search results, which are filled with spam.
- It can add irrelevant sites to your Bookmarks automatically.
- The infected browsers' performance can be reduced obviously.
DockSearch.net hijacker can be brought by freeware, shareware or malware in your computer. They may modify your browsers settings secretly as soon as you install them blindly. It is reported that this hijacker is related to stubborn adware, that's why the page never miss a chance to deliver ad banners. To achieve its purpose, the hijacker will even keep an eye on your browsing habits. Your search terms will be recorded for reference to deliver associated ads. Even though the ads can be quite attractive, you should never try to click them, otherwise you will surely be taken to dubious sites and get unwanted programs downloaded.
Monday, October 19, 2015
What is uSearch.co.id
uSearch.co.id page seems to be a normal search engine, however when users got it as their default homepage, they found some inconveniences of it. Those who want to reset their browsers homepage as Google or Bing finally failed. The related hijacker is so stubborn that it won't let go. If you have no idea how and when did the hijacker come, it can be sure that this hijacker is spread mainly in the bundled way. Users may had installed some freeware in an "Express" mode so that the modification will be done secretly to the browsers.
Topf1le.com message is dubious for these details:
- It comes frequently on the infected browsers with the title of Video Player Installation.
- It keeps coming up again and again even if you had downloaded what it offers.
- It is from a page of messy domain name, it contain something like Topf1le.com.
- The file you got from it is named Flash Player Pro Setup.exe, which can be reported by AV programs as a dangerous file.
Truth of this pop-up
Experienced users notice that this page is actually a malicious ad. It is promoting low-quality software in the name of Flash Players. Victims who get cheated and installed its file will get unwanted programs instead of helpful players. Seeing such a pop-up on your means modification have been done to your system settings so you will see it every time you open your browsers. You need to remove the related threats in your PC permanently.
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
What is PushOK
PushOK is an adware which aims to deliver numerous ads to users and earn pay-per-click revenue. Users may have no idea about when and how did the adware come to their browsers, because it is usually brought by third party freeware as an addition. Anyway, the symptoms caused by it will always catch your attention:
- Ads by PushOK will keep coming on the infected browsers every now and then.
- Your browsers will become sluggish, freeze and crash occur frequently.
- The ads are not safe. They are mostly linked to some dubious sites and may bring unwanted programs.
- The adware can hide its files and avoid being detected and removed.
If I were you, I will not keep this program in my computer because it can only bring trouble than help.
Monday, October 12, 2015
Information of Esurf.biz Hijacker
Esurf.biz can be attractive to some users because it has convenient shortcuts on it. But when this page is set as your default homepage as a browser hijacker, you probably will not enjoy it.Reasons to deny Esurf.biz hijacker
- Locked Homepage. It will replace your homepage and forbid you to use other pages you like.
- Redirects. When victims open the infected browsers, they may see some irrelevant pages against their will.
- Unwanted Ads. Due to the redirects, users will see a lot of ads and spam, which are promoting unwanted information.
- Poor Performance. The infected browsers may have a poor performance since they work sluggishly and freeze are caused.
Even when used as a search engine, Esurf.biz will not offer you ideal search results. You can only get spam information and ads instead of helpful results. It is recommended to get rid of this hijacker and use efficient search engines like Google and Bing.