What is Http://gzj.jsopen.net?
Http://gzj.jsopen.net is an unwanted browser hijacker virus which has been determined by lots of victims. Designed by cyber hacker with the purpose of making chaos on your computer especially your browser like IE, Google chrome, and Firefox, Http://gzj.jsopen.net is able to alter the default settings of your computer system randomly once infected. Apparently, the first weird thing you will find on your machine is the homepage which has been modified to some others. The worse thing is that those sites usually contain of annoying advertisements or sponsorship, and even if you don’t buy its products, you increase its traffic as well. Meanwhile, through installing some spyware applications in your computer stealthily, hackers can easily and randomly collect your personal information if it is useful and valuable, and of course, you searching habits and other online activities will be recorded on purpose.
How Http://gzj.jsopen.net Sneaks into your computer?
Generally, hackers would like to embed this piece of thing on a hacked websites target those computer without enough protection by a useful antivirus program. If you incautiously visit those unsafe websites, it has a big chance to get infected if only you click it’s automatically download links. Furthermore, as I have said, hackers can easily collect anything from your computer if he needs. In this case, by using your facebook, twitter account, etc, Http://gzj.jsopen.net can be send to your communities by shared files or attachment from a spam e-mail which you need to pay attention if you don’t want be infected.
What can Http://gzj.jsopen.net do to your computer?
It can install anything malicious into your computer without your consent;
It can take control to your computer by system changes;
It can disable any programs in your computer include your antivirus program;
It can steal your personal data in your computer;
It can spread to another computer from your computer.
Spyhunter is the best removal tool I suggest for getting rid of Http://gzj.jsopen.net.
1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
Before performing the manual removal of Http://gzj.jsopen.net reboot your computer and before Windows interface loads, press F8 key constantly. Choose "Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc at the same time, search for Http://gzj.jsopen.net processes and right-click to end them.
2. Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
3. Tap Windows+R keys together to pop up the Run box, type in regedit and hit OK to open Registry Editor; then find out the following Http://gzj.jsopen.net registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ “ProxyEnable” = “1″
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\”ProxyOverride” = ”
4. Get rid of the listed files created by Http://gzj.jsopen.net:
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\*.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\*.*
Note: By bundled on a "freeware" program or implanted on a hacked website, Http://gzj.jsopen.net can easily sneaks into your computer and screw up your computer aggressively. Also, your antivirus program which supposed can help you remove infections from your computer failed to do its job. So, manual removal can be only method left to fix this problem. However, it is quite complicated and high risk and any mistake may cause your computer a huge mistake.