Aducky Introduction:Aducky is actually an adware program designed for displaying ads information. Once it breaks inside and installed into your browser. Aducky pretends as useful software like your shopping advisor. It pops up on your screen when you search online especially on those shopping webs. It provides you discount information which nobody know if it is a scam, coupons, and other sponsor links on your computer. Meanwhile, it displays no depends on whether you need or not. Actually, Aducky creator cares nothing about money from advertising agency for displaying its ads.
Aducky changes your default settings of your computer system like your homepage or search engine. It may even add a useless toolbar on your browser without permission. Also, Aducky can slow down your computer performance, and if there has any valuable information on your computer, hackers can collect it easily and remotely.
So, what I suggest is to get rid of this adware Aducky from your computer as soon as possible before it causes more damages. First, you need to boot your computer into safe mode, then clean up all its related programs and files from your computer completely. If you have any question on dealing with this issue, you’re welcome to leave a message for me.
Spyhunter is a popular and useful antivirus program designed for cleaning up computer threats and infections. Meanwhile, it is also a trust-worthy guard for your computer. Check out how to remove infections with Spyhunter:
1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.
How to Manually Remove Aducky?
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of Aducky:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of Aducky to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command "(Default)" = "C:\Documents and Settings\test\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" http://www.<random>.com/?type=sc&ts=<timestamp>&from=tugs&uid=<hard drive id>"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command "(Default)" = "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe http://www.<random>.com/?type=sc&ts=<timestamp>&from=tugs&uid=<hard drive id>"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Opera\shell\open\command "(Default)" = ""C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" http://www.<random>.com/?type=sc&ts=<timestamp>&from=tugs&uid=<hard drive id>"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Opera.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = ""C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" http://www.<random>.com/?type=sc&ts=<timestamp>&from=tugs&uid=<hard drive id>"
Video Instruction of Removing Adware:
Note: If you can not remove Aducky with manual removal procedure, I think that using Spyhunter will be best choice for you to deal with this issue.