What is search.newscrawler.com
search.newscrawler.com is classified as a browser hijacker. This page has a simple design but you should never underestimate it. It can be seen on all kinds of common browsers, Firefox, IE and Chrome are its easy targets.
This page can be locked as your default homepage suddenly without your consent. Users may think it helpful until they found some negative trait of this search engine. When they had tried everything but this page still won't go, the victims begin to worry about it.
You may see these possible symptoms when Search.newscrawler.com hijacks your browsers:
- It redirects you to Bing search results, without letting you to use Bing.com as your homepage.
- It can add irrelevant sites to your Bookmarks and your Favourites automatically.
- Ads and sponsored information are put on the search results pages, which affect your browsing experience.
- Your browsing will be redirected to random unwanted pages, which may contain malicious codes and caused unnecessary programs downloaded.
- Your browsers' performance are reduced, they may work slower and slower.
It is not a suitable search engine to be used as a default one. Do not hesitate to remove it from your browsers immediately.
How to clean up search.newscrawler.com from your PC?
Choose one method you prefer.
Method A: Manually Removal
Method B: Automatic Removal
Method A. Manually Removal
Step 1. Reset your browsers' settings
- Open Internet Explorer, press Alt+X >> select Internet options >> General tab >> enter your preferred URL >> Apply
- Continue to General tab >> Delete… >> Delete Browsing History
- Open Mozilla Firefox menu >> Options >> General tab >> Restore to Default >> OK
- Open Mozilla Firefox menu >> History >> Clear Recent History… >> Clear Now
- Open Google Chrome menu >> Settings >> On startup option, click Set pages, delete the unwanted address >> OK
- Continue to Appearance option >> Show Home button >> Change >> delete the unwanted address >> OK
- Press Ctrl+H to History tab >> Clear browsing date… >>click clear browsing date to confirm
Step 2. Press the Start buttonm click the Control Panel>Appearance and Performance>Folder Options, click the View tab and select Show hidden files, folders and drives but uncheck Hide protected operating system files(Recommended), and then hit the OK button.
Step 3. Go to the local dick C and clean all the files related with search.newscrawler.com as below.
Step 4. Press Windows+R to open Registry Editor, type into Regedit, press Enter and then delete all the malicious registries as shown.
Method B. Automatic Removal
SpyHunter is a powerful anti-spyware remover that can help you get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs. fix annoying threats and bring safety back to your PC. The step of how to download and use SpyHunter are shown below.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the button below.
Step 2. Install the program by double clicking SpyHunter-Installer.exe.
Step 3. Open SpyHunter after the installation and make the program scan your computer by clicking the button Scan Computer Now!.
Step 4. Click the button Fix Threats to clean up dangerous and unwanted programs after the scanning.
RegCure Pro is a strong optimizer which can boost PC's speed and performance, stop unneeded programs and delete privacy items that may contain your confidential information. The steps of how to download and use RegCure Pro are shown below.
Step 1. Download RegCure Pro by Clicking the button.
Step 2. Install the program by clicking the button Yes.
Step 3. Run RegCure Pro after the installation and click the button Click to Start Scan to allow the program to scan your computer.
Step 4. Click the button Fix All to complete the scanning.
Warmly Recommended: search.newscrawler.com is a harmful and pesky browser hijacker which causes many troubles and problems to you and your PC. Therefore, it is strongly suggested that you should download useful remover and optimizer to clean up these threats.
Download SpyHunter to Clean up Malicious Programs.
Download RegCure Pro to Boost PC's Speed and Performance.