Description of PCeU Virus:
PCeU Virus (Police Central e-crime Unit Virus) is a nasty ransomware created by cybercriminal for scamming money from innocent computer user. By using the vulnerability of you computer system, it is easy for this ransomware to sneak into your computer once you download and install the “freeware” which bundled with this virus. Basically, that is how this ransomware access into your computer. Then, the virus will start to change the settings of your computer system and take control your computer forcibly. Then, when you restart your PC, you will not get your desktop back proper caused by this virus. Here will comes a warning page like that your computer has been locked for what you have did illegally on the Internet. To unlock your computer and keep you away from trouble, you have to pay a fine or you will be sent to jail.
To solve this problem, you should never pay the fine as this ransomware ask. The best way to handle with this problem is removing it as soon as possible. It is because that this ransomware can also bring your computer some other malicious programs or virus and collect your personal data as well. Moreover, you will find that the performance of your computer is gradually run slower and slower.
So, to safeguard your computer, please don’t hesitate to remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible. Moreover, to make sure you can completely kick this thing out, you have to delete all its related files, registry and processes from your computer. Wanna more details, please follow the post.
Corruptions about PCeU Virus:
1. The malware is much likely to affect your workstation in that it always comes with other actual infections such as Trojans and rootkits
2. The malware enters your computer without your permission, so it is hard to trace its infiltration process
3. The infection modifies your system parameters in such a manner that it will be launched automatically
4. PCeU Virus blocked many tasks on your computer, so it’s hard to run any security programs to defense
Remove PCeU Virus with Spyhunter:
2. download Spyhunter into your computer;
3. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
4. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull out Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
How to Avoid This Virus in The Future?
Be careful with: 1. Unknown "freeware";
2. Hacked websites;
3. Spam e-mail.
Attention: Since PCeU Virus manual removal is quite complicated which need professional expert to finish, I'm not recommend you to do it by yourself if you don't know this PCeU Virus well. Download Spyhunter antivirus program to handle with this issue.