What is The Way of Removing http://yel.statserv.net Exactly?
yel.statserv.net is a tricky and nasty browser hijacker virus that mostly targets your computer browser. It is make for promoting useless ads on your browser by adding ads applications on your toolbar. By system changing, this virus can take control of your computer, the you will get lots of redirection on your screen. Also, you can also notice that your homepage of your computer has modified to a whole another page without your authorization. Moreover, it can also used for stealing your personal information for malicious usage.
Generally speaking, http://yel.statserv.net virus can be bundled on a “freeware” program or a hacked website. Once you install this program into your computer, your computer will be caught be it, and no matter how many methods you have tried, you won’t get it out. So, once you find your computer is get infected by this browser hijacker virus, please don’t hesitate to get rid of it as soon as possible to stop its further damage. To permanently and safely remove this virus from your computer, you need to delete all its related files, registry and processes from your computer. If you don’t familiar this kind of work, I suggest you don’t do it blandly for which any wrong step can cause your PC a huge problem.
Corruptions about http://yel.statserv.net:
a. Unfamiliar and questionable advertisements and fake alerts keep popping up on your screen.
b. Your PC system performance is too poor and your system works extremely slowly like a snail.
c. Once compromised, your PC makes for frequent freezing and system crash.
d. Unwanted malicious applications run in your PC.
e. All your search results specified by Google Chrome are redirected to unwanted and irritating ones.
Remove http://yel.statserv.net with Spyhunter:
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
Step 1- Get into the safe mode with networking:
Restart your computer and before Windows interface loads, hit F8 key repeatedly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from http://yel.statserv.net
For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from http://yel.statserv.net.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from http://yel.statserv.net.
Step 3- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "http://yel.statserv.net" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 5- Show all the hidden files
Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 6- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 7- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Step 8-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently after you delete crucial computer files by mistake.