Details about AntiAdBlocker
As a matter of fact, AntiAdBlocker is deemed as an adware program which claims itself can restrict the amount of advertising, including pop-ups, which the user sees when browsing the Internet. However, it will not restrict pop-upads but bring you numerous advertisements that labeled with "ads by AntiAdBlocker." Actually it is a trick to make you click on the sponsored advertisements and eventually redirects the webpage over commercial domains. Ads by AntiAdBlocker is a kind of marketing method for sponsored companies to promote their products and services which sometimes goes very aggressively.
When installed, this add-on generates intrusive online advertisements, sponsored links, banner, interstitial, videos, coupons, and in-text advertisements and possible audio advertisements. Clicking on these third- party ads can lead to high-risk malware infections. Besides, this plugin tracks clients Internet searching action by recording URL of sites went by, pursuit terms entered into web indexes, IP locations, and other data, which might be generally identifiable. This can bring chaos of genuine security issues or fraud. There is a chance that clicking these advertisements will redirect you to possible adware or malware infections.
Though AntiAdBlocker may not as evil as other malicious Trojan or ransomware, it still bring inconvenience to our online life. So one should remove it as soon as possible. If your own security toll could not remove it suficiently, you can try to use SpyHunter.
AntiAdBlocker removal guides
Method 1. Remove AntiAdBlocker manually (A little complicated)
Method 2. Remove AntiAdBlocker automatically (Easy and safe)
Method 1. Remove AntiAdBlocker manually
Step 1. Uninstall AntiAdBlocker from your PC
For Windows 8:
Click Start Menu first and then click Search. Select Apps and then click Control Panel. Then the Uninstall box will come to you. You just need to find related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7:
You also need to find Control Panel by clicking Start Menu. Focus on Programs and Features and look for what you want to uninstall. Select the ones you find and uninstall them.
For Windows XP:
Click start and find Control Panel. In the pop-up box, you will see Add or Remove Programs. Click it and find any related programs and then delete them.
1. Click “Finder”, in the opened screen and select “Applications”.
2. Drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (located in your Dock), then right click the Trash icon and select “Empty Trash”. 3. In the uninstall programs window, look for “AntiAdBlocker” and uninstall it by clicking “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
Step 2. Remove AntiAdBlocker from your browsers.
1. Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons
2. Disable the items which are related the program.
1. Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Navigate to Add-ons panel, and remove those extensions which are associated with it.
1. Click the Menu icon of Chrome and select Settings
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to it.
Step 3. Delete all malicious registries
Call out “Run” box by pressing “Windows” key + “R” key on your keyboard; Type “Regedit” into the Run box and click OK to open Registry Editor
Delete them all：
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Method 2. Remove AntiAdBlocker automatically with SpyHunter
Step 1. Download SpyHunter to have a thorough scan.
SpyHunter is an effective, real-time anti-virus program, which aims at helping the average PC user in preventing their computers from malicious manences. SpyHunter can automatically give your computer optimal protection with limited interaction.
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program.
3) After the installation, click EXIT
4) Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
5) SpyHunter will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
6) When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Click Fix Threats button to uninstall it.
Step 2. Download RegCure Pro to optimize your system
RegCure Pro is an effective system optimizer that can speed up your computer, remove malware and virus, defrag memory and clean up your computer. One should form a good habit to clean up computer regularly.
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the Yes button to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer.
The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
4) When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Note: Adware is a common virus in today's computer world, though it is not as malicious as Trojans, it will actually bring troubles to online life. With a antivirus program on your computer is important,
because it can greatly protect your computer security.