What is uSearch.co.id
uSearch.co.id page seems to be a normal search engine, however when users got it as their default homepage, they found some inconveniences of it. Those who want to reset their browsers homepage as Google or Bing finally failed. The related hijacker is so stubborn that it won't let go. If you have no idea how and when did the hijacker come, it can be sure that this hijacker is spread mainly in the bundled way. Users may had installed some freeware in an "Express" mode so that the modification will be done secretly to the browsers.
|a screen shot of uSearch.co.id|
Possible symptoms that brought by uSearch.co.id hijacker:
- It offers ineffective search results, users get unwanted information like ads and spams.
- Your browsers' performance are reduced, they may work slower and slower.
- It can add irrelevant sites to your Bookmarks and your Favourites automatically.
- Your browsing will be redirected to random unwanted pages, which may contain malicious codes and caused unnecessary programs downloaded.
Surely you don't need such a nuisance, try to remove it in time.
How to clean up uSearch.co.id from your PC?
Choose one method you prefer:
Method A : Manually Removal
Method B : Automatic Removal
Method A. Manually Removal
Step 1. Reset your browsers' settings
- Open Internet Explorer, press Alt+X >> select Internet options >> General tab >> enter your preferred URL >> Apply
- Continue to General tab >> Delete… >> Delete Browsing History
- Open Mozilla Firefox menu >> Options >> General tab >> Restore to Default >> OK
- Open Mozilla Firefox menu >> History >> Clear Recent History… >> Clear Now
- Open Google Chrome menu >> Settings >> On startup option, click Set pages, delete the unwanted address >> OK
- Continue to Appearance option >> Show Home button >> Change >> delete the unwanted address >> OK
- Press Ctrl+H to History tab >> Clear browsing date… >>click clear browsing date to confirm
Step 2. Press the Start buttonm click the Control Panel>Appearance and Performance>Folder Options, click the View tab and select Show hidden files, folders and drives but uncheck Hide protected operating system files(Recommended), and then hit the OK button.
Step 3. Go to the local dick C and clean all the files related with uSearch.co.id as below.
Step 4. Press Windows+R to open Registry Editor, type into Regedit, press Enter and then delete all the malicious registries as shown.
Method B. Automatic Removal
SpyHunter is a powerful anti-spyware remover that can help you get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs. fix annoying threats and bring safety back to your PC. The step of how to download and use SpyHunter are shown below.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the button below.
Step 2. Install the program by double clicking SpyHunter-Installer.exe.
Step 3. Open SpyHunter after the installation and make the program scan your computer by clicking the button Scan Computer Now!.
Step 4. Click the button Fix Threats to clean up dangerous and unwanted programs after the scanning.
RegCure Pro is a strong optimizer which can boost PC's speed and performance, stop unneeded programs and delete privacy items that may contain your confidential information. The steps of how to download and use RegCure Pro are shown below.
Step 1. Download RegCure Pro by Clicking the button.
Step 2. Install the program by clicking the button Yes.
Step 3. Run RegCure Pro after the installation and click the button Click to Start Scan to allow the program to scan your computer.
Step 4. Click the button Fix All to complete the scanning.
Warmly Recommended : uSearch.co.id can't be removed easily because it can modify the registry data. If you meet any trouble, use the recommended tools:
Download SpyHunter to Clean up Malicious Programs.
Download RegCure Pro to Boost PC's Speed and Performance.