What is Inksdata.com actually?Inksdata.com is a tricky and nasty browser hijacker that lately bothers many computer users around the world. This ignoble infection is developed by hacker aim to browser attacking and other bad action to your computer. As common, Inksdata.com is set in some malicious website, once you visit it or click the link unconsciously, you will infect it. You can obviously find that the homepage of your browser has turn to Inksdata.com and you don’t even make any set of it. Besides, you may also get this infection via unsafe freeware, shareware or advertising-supported programs. It is pretty harmful to your computer once you get it, the hacker behind this infection will collect all the personal information whatever you have kept in your computer including Your ID number, bank account and your password.
Moreover, antivirus program in your computer can not delete it totally for which it can constantly change its settings. So, manual removal could be the best choice for you to get rid of it completely. According to its serious damages in your computer, you would better get rid of it as soon as possible or some further chaos may happen in your computer.
Several Harmful Properties Embodied in Inksdata.com:1 This redirect virus will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
2 Your computer is acting slowly. This web browser slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
3 Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is an obvious symptom of this infection.
4 The cyber threat will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
Follow me! Let's Kick it Out Step by Step:Step 1- Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from Inksdata.comFor Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Inksdata.com.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Inksdata.com.
Step 3- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "Inksdata.com" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 5- Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 6- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 7- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Step 8-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
How to Remove Inksdata.com With Spyhunter?1. Download Spyhunter into your computer;
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.
Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently after you delete crucial computer files by mistake. Download Spyhunter to remove Inksdata.com and any other threats from your compute without taking any risk.