What is Searchpig.net exactly?Searchpig.net Redirect is an extremely tricky and annoying browser hijacker, attacking computer users whoever infected with it. Just like other browser hijackers, it mainly aims to browser invading to your computer. Obviously, you may find that the homepage of your browser turns to searchpig.net without any other noticed, and no matter how many time you try to change it back, it back to this situation again and again. Some people may believe that this is just a normal website with no harm to computer. However, the thing is that this stuff can not only change the settings of your system which can enable malware, rogue programs or adware downloading in your computer, but also steal the significant information in your computer for malicious purpose. You will find that lots of unfamiliar program running in your computer without your permission or authorization. That is a huge disaster for computer and users, which designed by cyber criminals aim to illegal purpose.
Also, since it can’t be removed by your antivirus, the manual removal could be the best way to get rid of it. Now, I’m going to teach you how to do that step by step. Wanna to learn? Please follow this post.
Corruptions About Searchpig.net：1 Your computer is acting slowly. This web browser slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
2 Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is an obvious symptom of this infection.
3 The cyber threat will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
4 You are getting pestered with lots of pop ups. The hijacker virus infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
Manual Removal Guide:
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of Searchpig.net:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of Searchpig.net virus to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
How to Clean up Searchpig.net with Spyhunter?
To clean up this threats from your computer easily, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also secure your computer from any threats outside.
1. Download Spyhunter inside;
2. Do a full scanning after Spyhunter been installed;
3. Select all threats found and remove it all.
Note: If you can not remove Searchpig.net with this manual removal procedure, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Download Spyhunter to deal with this issue.