What is Search Donkey Exactly?Recently, there has browser extension named Search Donkey bothered many computer users. First, it is not actually a virus technically. Second, it is just as dangerous as virus. It is created by WebAppTech Coding, LLC that claim can improve your browser function like Google chrome, Firefox or IE. However, it will change your system settings without your permission once it access into your computer successfully. Obviously, you may find a drop-down menu named “Search Donkey” on your screen. Moreover, this Search Donkey can redirect your browser to some please that can seriously be infected which means your computer may get lots dangerous virus into your computer like Trojan horse, malware, and spyware. Also, it can be used by cyber criminals for information collecting on your computer and monitor searching habits of you.
In order to stay away from this problem, you would better pay attention to some unknown program that you try to install into your computer. Since it can cause your computer tons of problem, I strongly recommend you to get rid of it ASAP for further damages happened in your computer. Manual removal could be the most effective way to handle this problem. Here, I’m going to show you how to do that.
How Can This Search Donkey Damages your Computer?1. Unfamiliar and questionable advertisements and fake alerts keep popping up on your screen.
2. Your PC system performance is too poor and your system works extremely slowly like a snail.
3. Once compromised, your PC makes for frequent freezing and system crash.
4. Unwanted malicious applications run in your PC.
How to Remove Search Donkey With Spyhunter?1. download Spyhunter into your computer;
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.
Manual Removal Guide on This:1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of Search Donkey:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of Search Donkey to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
Note: Since manual removal can be a little bit complicated for people who doesn't have enough knowledge about computer. Also, any wrong operation can cause a huge damages for your computer even system crash. To get this problem solved easily, safely and permanently, you can download Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue.