What I know about Globasearch.com?Globasearch.com is a nasty work from Ilyesoft Studio that can be classified as a browser hijacker. As it claimed, this websites can make some improvements for your browser usage. Really, this thing is a huge threat for the safety of your system. It will keep redirect your browser to some unwanted websites which may provide support to people who may this virus. Once your computer infected with it unfortunately, the first thing you may find from your computer is that the homepage of your browser will changed as Globasearch.com without your any operation from you. Also, no matter how many times you tried to modify it back, it won’t work as you wish. Dangerous as it is, the personal information stored in your computer will be easily collected by cyber hackers for malicious purpose even illegal. Moreover, Globasearch.com always bundled with plenty of freeware application that will automatically download into your computer without your authorization. Some of those are even malwares, Trojan horse or things like these that harm to the health of your computer.
To remove it, antivirus program in the market can hardly deal with that completely. So the manual removal way could be the best way to help you problem. Wanna learn it? Please follow this post.
Screen Shoot of Globasearch.com:
What Corruptions That Globasearch.com Can Bring?
1 This redirect virus will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.2 Your computer is acting slowly. This web browser slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
3 Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is an obvious symptom of this infection.
4 The cyber threat will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
How to Manually Remove Globasearch.com?Step 1- Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from Globasearch.comFor Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Globasearch.com.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Globasearch.com.
Step 3- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "Globasearch.com" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 5- Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 6- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 7- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Step 8-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Spyhunter is a popular and useful antivirus program designed for cleaning up computer threats and infections. Meanwhile, it is also a trust-worthy guard for your computer. Check out how to remove infections with Spyhunter:
1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.