1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.
Manual Removal Guide of This Issue:1) Restart your PC and before windows interface loads, tap “F8” constantly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2) Find and stop associated processes:
3) Locate and delete associated files:
C:\Documents and Settings\<Current User>
4) Detect and remove related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
Note: If you cannot handle it alone, don't do with difficulty for which any wrong operation will make the situation even worse. If you do not want to take risk to do that, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Click here to download Spyhunter antivirus program.