What I know about Dealcabby:Dealcabby is a tricky and notorious redirect virus that always ready for browser attacking and some other malicious activity. Once it invades into your computer successfully, it can hijack your browser to a different websites like a porn web. No matter how many times you tried to set your homepage to somewhere normal like Google, this virus will definitely redirect you to another place. So, you find the unusual performance of your computer and try to deal with it with your antivirus program. This tricky thing cannot even be captured for which it can change the settings of your system and itself to pretend as a normal program in your computer. Moreover, your personal information like your e-mail, bank account, or ID number will also become the objective to steal for illegal purpose.
This stuff can be bundled with some other freeware which you may install it into your computer with that freeware. So if you try to stay away from this infection, you would better keep an eye to those unknown freeware that you prepare to install into your computer. Dealcabby is to computer, what a huge disaster to human beings. Once it been noticed, please remove it as soon as possible.
Screen Shoot of Dealcabby:
How This Dealcabby Damages Your Computer?d. Unwanted malicious applications run in your PC.
e. All your search results specified by Google Chrome are redirected to unwanted and irritating ones.
How to Manually Remove This Dealcabby?Step 1- Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from DealcabbyFor Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Dealcabby.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Dealcabby.
Step 3- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "Dealcabby" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 5- Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 6- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 7- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Step 8-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Note: If you can not manually remove Dealcabby, no worries, click here to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Dealcabby easily.