Introduction about Safe Saver Virus:
Are you facing a situation that your browser keeps pop up a flow of advertisements without your agreement? By adding tons of ads applications on your browser, this adware is able to do this which can bring you lots of extra troubles for your regular browser activities, especially in some kind of online shopping pages like e-Bay or Amazon. Moreover, if you click those ads links by accident, you will be redirected to some unknown pages which can increase the traffic of those pages. That is very unfair and also illegal which can cause you lots of inconvenient to your regular online activities.
What’s worse, this adware can also monitor your online activities stealthily and provide to information to someone who need it for benefits. Beware of those links or “freeware” from a unknown websites, it is the general method for cyber hacker to install this adware into your computer forcibly. Also, to keep safeguard the safety of your computer and even the whole Internet world, everyone should and have the duty to get rid of this adware from your computer. Technically, it is not a real virus infection which can absolutely make your antivirus program feel very confuse about it. So, manual removal could be the most effective way to deal with this adware. Wanna learn how to do this, please follow this post.
What Damages Safe Saver Virus Can Bring to Your Computer:
* A is adware that presents itself as a toolbar
* A records your internet activity data
* A displays lots of annoying commercial advertisements
* A may come with spyware or other privacy-invasive software
* A may prove difficult or impossible to remove
* A steals your privacy and compromises your security
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = “‘%AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“ShortcutPath” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SOAU8277 512.exe” -u’”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “SOAU8277 512” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\random.exe’
Note: Want to safely and completely remove this perky mutating Safe Saver virus infection but you cannot figure out a way since various security tools failed to remove it? Download Spyhunter antivirus program to get this problem solved easily.