To keep your computer away from this infection, you should beware of those unknown websites which can be easily implanted with this infection by cyber hacker. Besides, you should still pay attention to those spam e-mail send from an unfamiliar account and some malware in your computer. Anyway, if your computer do infected with this Trojan horse unfortunately, it needed to be removed as soon as possible. In other words, the more this Trojan horse stays in your computer, the worse the condition of your computer will be. As I have just mentioned before, this Trojan horse cannot be completely removed by antivirus program. So, manual removal can be the best choice for you to handle this thing. I will show you how to manually remove this Trojan horse here step by step if you want to learn.
Damages of Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ:
* Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ installs without your consent
* Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ can open doors for other types of spyware/adware
* Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ displays annoying pop-ups while you surf the web
* Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ compromises your privacy and security
* Trojan horse generic33.BQLJ is difficult to uninstall
1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
Reboot the PC and keep pressing F8 key on the keyboard upon PC startup but before logging in. Hit the arrow keys to choose "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then tap Enter key to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Kill malicious processes:
Delete infected files:
Delete infected registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′