In order to catch many victims, this browser hijacker will usually be set on some popular websites like porn sites, free game downloading sites and sort of pages which young people can be easily attracted. Apart from this channel, it can also be implanted on some kind of freeware or attachment from a spam e-mail. Hidden deeply in your system, your antivirus program can hardly delete it completely. To solve this issue properly, you should stop the related process, and delete all the infected files and registry.
How Can This DigStar Virus Corrupts Your Computer?
* It is a parasitic Browser Hijacker
* It may show numerous annoying advertisements
* It is installed without your consent
* It will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
* It may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
How to Remove DigStar Virus With Spyhunter?
1. download Spyhunter into your computer;
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of DigStar.com:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of DigStar.com virus to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
Note: Manual removal of DigStar is complex and risky task, as it refers to key parts of computer system, and is recommended only for advanced users.