What I know about Dirty Decrypt.exe:Dirty Decrypt.exe is an extremely nasty and dangerous ransomware designed by cyber hackers which have the ability to lock your computer screen with a warning said that your computer has been locked for what your did broken the law of this country. To unlock your computer and keep you away of trouble, you have to paid fine like $100 to an unknown bank account, or you will get caught by police in 48 hours. As for normal computer user, it’s easy to be scared and just pay the money to cyber hacker. But the point is that, you will never get this problem solved eventually. This ransomware can also come back time to time scamming for money by the same trick. Besides, this ransomware can corrupt the personal information like your photo, video, or doc.
Usually, you may get this ransomware by visiting hacked websites and automatically download some back infected program like adobe updating. After finished, it usually asks for restarting you computer or done it by itself. Then you cannot reach your computer desktop.
Based on what I have stated above, this ransomware is just like a disaster for your computer. It is strongly recommended to stay away from it to keep your computer safe. As for the situation that you can’t even reach the desktop, so you can’t even take operation with your antivirus program. So, the manual removal method can be the best way to handle of this issue. Wanna learn how to do this method? Please follow the post.
Screen Shoot of Dirty Decrypt.exe:
Damages of Dirty Decrypt.exe:
* It can compromise your system and may introduce additional infections like rogue software.* It enters your computer without your consent and disguises itself in root of the system.
* This virus often takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed.
* It can help the cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
How to Remove Dirty Decrypt.exe With Spyhunter?1. download Spyhunter into your computer;
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
1. Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\randomHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = “”.exe.dll
Note: The instruction above is for advanced computer users, since Dirty Decrypt.exe is very tricky, it’s hard to handle it without relative expert skills. You want to remove it ASAP? Download Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue.