Some Information About Maxdatafeed:
Maxdatafeed is a browser hijacker which usually infected from some untrusted websites or some malware that you install to the system. Once it access to your computer successfully, some settings of your system like your browse homepage or search engine will be changed by Maxdatafeed. That is the reason why no matter how many times you locked your homepage on Google but your browser still leads you to Maxdatafeed.com.To avoid it, the first thing you should learn is the way how it access in your PC. Maxdatafeed can bind itself to some freeware that once you install it to your PC this infection will install automatically. Also, this browser hijacker may also bring some annoying advertisement and some serious virus that hiding behind which aim to steal your personal information like bank account or your ID number.
The Maxdatafeed is a very stubborn infection that antivirus program usually can’t remove it completely for the situation you may know that the speed of antivirus program updating is always one step slow than virus. And the most effective way to deal with it is by manual removal. In this case, I strongly recommend you to learn this manual removal.
Some Free Tip About How to Avoid Virus in Normal use of PC:1) Be cautious when clicking some link. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site.
2) Don't download unknown "free" software
3) Avoid opening unknown e-mail attachments.
Damages That Your Computer May cause From Maxdatafeed:
1 This redirect virus will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.2 Your computer is acting slowly. This web browser slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
3 Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is an obvious symptom of this infection.
4 The cyber threat will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
The Way Show you How Exactly to Remove Maxdatafeed:
Step 1- Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from Maxdatafeed For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Maxdatafeed.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Maxdatafeed.
Step 3- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "Maxdatafeed" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 5- Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 6- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 7- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Step 8-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
How to Clean up Maxdatafeed with Spyhunter?
To clean up this threats from your computer easily, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also secure your computer from any threats outside.
1. Download Spyhunter inside;
2. Do a full scanning after Spyhunter been installed;
3. Select all threats found and remove it all.