Metropolitan Police Ransomware description:
Harmful properties of Metropolitan Police Ransomware Virus:
2. It enters your computer without your consent and disguises itself in root of the system.
3. This virus often takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed.
4. It can help the cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
Help you uninstall Metropolitan Police Ransomware Virus manual remove:
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of XY:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of XY virus to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "ID" = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-2-17_2"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "rudbxijemb"
How to Remove Metropolitan Police Ransomware Virus With Spyhunter?1. download Spyhunter into your computer;
The video direction below can give you a hand:
Note: This tricky virus just uses random file names in same system directories or even its mutating versions will use different directories to escape various security tools' detection and add more difficulty to manual removal.