This adware program created for advertisements displaying. Since no one willing to install a program like that into computer, GoSSave needs to use some tricks. In most case, GoSSave is with another program shared freely online. If you install this program inside your computer, then you install GoSSave as well even if you don’t even notice it.
Besides, GoSSave can randomly download some other programs into your computer out of your control. Then, you will find that the performance of your computer will gradually turn slow and unsmooth.
To save your computer and your precious data, you have to get rid of this program from your computer as soon as possible. Now, follow this article to learn how to remove GoSSave step by step.
Remove GoSSave Manually: (Manual Removal Instruction)
STEP1- Uninstall GoSSave from Windows Control Panel
1. Open Control Panel using instructions below according to your operation system.
For Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7:
a) Click on the "Start" button on the lower-left of your monitor.
b) Locate and select "Control Panel".
For Windows 8:
a) Hover your mouse on the bottom left corner of the computer screen and wait for the icon to appear.
b) Right-click on the icon to display list of accessible programs.
c) Double-click "Control Panel" icon from the list.
2. When you have Control Panel window open, click on "Add or Remove Program" or "Programs and Features" (if you're using Windows XP/Vista/7). Or find and select "Uninstall a program" under Programs area if you're using Windows 8.
3. Your next display now shows a screen that lists programs that are installed on your computer. Scroll through the list to look for Browsing Protection icon, and then select it to start ridding it from your computer by clicking "Remove" or "Uninstall" button.
4. On the next prompt, you need to confirm the uninstall process and press "OK" to proceed with the removal.
5. When all steps are done, reboot your computer regularly to apply all made changes.
STEP2- Remove GoSSave from your web browser
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Maybe you think this manual removal method is too complicated, and you need an easier way.
Download Spyhunter to deal with GoSSave:SpyHunter is an antivirus preferred by many people because it can effectively remove many potential threats and also defend against the coming ones. The instruction below will show you how to download it and use it.
Step 1: Press the Download button to download SpyHunter.
Step 3: Click I accept the license agreement and then Next to continue its setup.
Step 4: Wait for its updating.
Step 5: Press Finish and then a SpyHunter Scanner window will be exhibited, click on Scan Computer Now and remove all reported threats.