A Brief Introduction about NetMahal.com:
NetMahal.com is a browser hijacker designed by cyber criminal online. It is mainly attacking target computer browser.
Once it sneaks into your computer successfully, NetMahal.com can add tons of ads related plug-ins and extension into your browser. After that, your browser will keep receiving ads pop-ups when you start a new tab or something.
Besides, NetMahal.com can even steal personal information from your computer. So. it should be removed from your computer as soon as possible. Now, you can follow this article to see how to deal with NetMahal.com.
Method 1 to remove NetMahal.com:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc combination to open Windows Task Manager and end suspicious processes.
If it does not work, please click the Start button, click the Run option, input taskmgr and press OK. The Windows Task Manager should be open.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick "Show hidden files and folders" and untick "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)". Then press OK.
4. Tap Windows+R keys together to haul out the Run window, then type in regedit and press Ok. When you have Registry Editor opened, track and delete the following registry values created by NetMahal.com.
5. Search for and get rid of the following NetMahal.com related files.
Method 2 to remove NetMahal.com:SpyHunter is a safe and efficient antivirus software, which can work with your previous one to ensure your computer's security. It can be upgraded to defend against new malware, viruses and Trojans when it is necessary.
Step 1: Download latest version of SpyHunter into your computer by clicking on the following icon.
Step 2: Install it into your computer step by step.
Step 3: When it succeeds in installing, make it scan your computer and remove all potential threats by pressing Remove.