In fact, Win32/pyrtomsop.A sneaks into your computer via some malware programs that you download into your computer.
Win32/pyrtomsop.A is actually able randomly alert default settings of your computer, adding tons of malicious applications into your computer without permission. Some of malware programs can be utilized for advertising displaying. By doing this, Win32/pyrtomsop.A creator can get money from advertising agency.
What's worse, since can randomly add and delete files, the system stability of your computer can be affected in a negative way.
So, I recommend you to take some measure to remove it from your computer as soon as possible. Now, you can follow this post to learn how to remove a Trojan horse.
How to Manually Remove Win32/pyrtomsop.A?
1. To stop all Win32/pyrtomsop.A processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on the "Processes" tab, search for Win32/pyrtomsop.A, then right-click it and select "End Process" key.
3. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
4. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Win32/pyrtomsop.A." Right-click this registry key and select "Delete."
5. Navigate to directory %PROGRAM_FILES%\Win32/pyrtomsop.A\ and delete the infected files manually.
Note: Hopefully, the solutions above can help you disable popping up from Win32/pyrtomsop.A perfectly. As the removal is sort of complicated for some people who possess little knowledge about computer, if you run into any difficulty which prevent you from continuing the process, it is advised that you use this genuine malware detection and removal tool - SpyHunter which will help you save your time and hassle.