Once it sneaks into your computer successfully, lots of default settings including the homepage of browser will be changed without your permission. Meanwhile, tons of plug-ins and extension associated with some advertising agency will be implanted into your browser. In this case, your browser including IE Firefox, and Chrome, once it is been launched, will give you all kinds of pop-ups and other advertisements, and if you click its affiliate links, your browser will be redirected to another websites forcibly to generate its traffic. Then, Fissa.com creator can get some money. Meanwhile, those ads displayed on your computer can be a fake or scam for which Fissa.com creator has no responsible for it.
Anyway, if you find this Fissa.com on your computer, I suggest you to get rid of it from your computer as soon as possible. Now, you can follow this article to learn how to remove Fissa.com clearly.
How to Remove Fissa.com?
STEP1- Uninstall Fissa.com from Windows Control Panel
1. Open Control Panel using instructions below according to your operation system.
For Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7:
a) Click on the "Start" button on the lower-left of your monitor.
b) Locate and select "Control Panel".
For Windows 8:
a) Hover your mouse on the bottom left corner of the computer screen and wait for the icon to appear.
b) Right-click on the icon to display list of accessible programs.
c) Double-click "Control Panel" icon from the list.
2. When you have Control Panel window open, click on "Add or Remove Program" or "Programs and Features" (if you're using Windows XP/Vista/7). Or find and select "Uninstall a program" under Programs area if you're using Windows 8.
3. Your next display now shows a screen that lists programs that are installed on your computer. Scroll through the list to look for Browsing Protection icon, and then select it to start ridding it from your computer by clicking "Remove" or "Uninstall" button.
4. On the next prompt, you need to confirm the uninstall process and press "OK" to proceed with the removal.
5. When all steps are done, reboot your computer regularly to apply all made changes.
STEP2- Remove Fissa.com from your web browser
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
1:Click the following button to download SpyHunter.
3:Follow the steps in the installation instructions.
4:Click Finish, then it can be installed into your computer successfully.
6:Tick Select All and then Remove to get rid of all detected threats.
Note: Manual removal of Fissa.com virus is kind of complicated, which requires sufficient expertise in handling files and registries. No slight mistake would be allowed to make, otherwise it will lead to system crash or data loss which you can never buy even spending money. For the prevention of messing up the whole system, it’s suggested to scan your system with SpyHunter to get your problem fixed safely and completely.