Screen Shot of PriceCongress:
PriceCongress is very disturbed. Since no people are willing to install such program like PriceCongress inside their computer, some unfair and nasty methods are going to be utilized. This adware generally bundled with another freeware, distributed on lots of non-official websites. It can be installed inside if you download its bundled program without paying enough attention to its installation steps.
PriceCongress will basically modify the default settings of your computer, adding advertisements related applications and plug-ins into your computer. And you will see ads what hackers want you to see on your screen when you launch you browser.
Moreover, PriceCongress is actually stubborn. So, you may not be able to successfully uninstall it from your computer. No worries, in this post, I will show you how to deal with this issue. Keep following this article.
To Manually Remove PriceCongress, you are remanded to clean up all its related programs, files and registries from your computer completely. You can check out the instruction below.
1. Remove all its add-ons from your browser:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
2.The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
3.Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of PriceCongress to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
4. Remove PriceCongress and its related programs from control panel:
Start menu→Control panel→Programs and features→Find out those targeted program and right click it to uninstall.
5. Restart your computer to check if it is ok now.
If you think this instruction is too complicated for you, you can choose to use Antivirus program, and I recommend you Spyhunter. Now, let's check out how I remove PriceCongress with Spyhunter step by step:
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.