More Information about PicRec:PicRec is an adware that can install lots of adware plug-ins and applications into your computer without permission, changing the original settings of your computer. If you do not clean up this PicRec in time, it can cause a huge damage to your computer.
PicRec, this program is created for displaying advertisements. Once it been installed into your machine, the target computer will automatically display advertisements on screen. Those affiliate links on pop-ups if you click can redirect your browser to another website to generate its traffic. The more people visit those websites, the more money PicRec creator is going to make.
Besides, PicRec can monitor your online activities and collect your data and information on purpose. So, you gotta get rid of this PicRec as soon as possible. Follow this article to learn more about PicRec.
Harms of PicRec:a. PicRec modifies the default settings of your computer without permission;
b. PicRec adds random plug-ins and other applications into your computer;
c. PicRec displays ads forcibly.
d. PicRec can even download other unknown programs inside your computer as well.
e. PicRec steals your information and data.
Remove PicRec Step by Step:
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to drag out Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these PicRec associated files and programs:
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
5) After you finish the above steps, please reboot your computer and get in normal mode to take effect.
Using Spyhunter to Remove PicRec Automatically:
To clean up this threats from your computer easily, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also secure your computer from any threats outside.
1. Download Spyhunter inside;
2. Do a full scanning after Spyhunter been installed;
3. Select all threats found and remove it all.
Note: Manual removal is a huge process and a risky method to cause irreversible manmade damage to your computer. If you are not professional, please immediately contact your friends who are very good at computer and have much manual virus removal experience for help! What if I don’t have such kind of friend? - Download Spyhunter to remove PicRec automatically.