A Brief Introduction about Newzio 1.4:Newzio 1.4 is a program with lots of bundled malicious applications that can automatically download ads applications on target computer when it gets inside. After that, you will see those ads showed up in a little window on your screen. It can be coupons, banners, and other commercial discount information. Some of those are even cover those pop-ups you really want to see, and you have a big chance to click the affiliate links on it when you try to shut it down. Then, your browser will be forcibly redirected to another website. Besides, Newzio 1.4 can also automatically download some applications into your computer without permission. By doing this, Newzio 1.4 creator can get commission.
Furthermore, Newzio 1.4 can also slow down your computer performance, turning your computer system unstable. Besides, what you do online like search habits can be monitor, and the ads displayed on your screen are kind of similar what you search. Anyway, it is recommended to be removed from computer as soon as possible. Follow this article to learn more.
Method 1: Step by Step Remove Newzio 1.4 Manually:
STEP1- Uninstall Newzio 1.4 from Windows Control Panel
1. Open Control Panel using instructions below according to your operation system.
For Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7:
a) Click on the "Start" button on the lower-left of your monitor.
b) Locate and select "Control Panel".
For Windows 8:
a) Hover your mouse on the bottom left corner of the computer screen and wait for the icon to appear.
b) Right-click on the icon to display list of accessible programs.
c) Double-click "Control Panel" icon from the list.
2. When you have Control Panel window open, click on "Add or Remove Program" or "Programs and Features" (if you're using Windows XP/Vista/7). Or find and select "Uninstall a program" under Programs area if you're using Windows 8.
3. Your next display now shows a screen that lists programs that are installed on your computer. Scroll through the list to look for Browsing Protection icon, and then select it to start ridding it from your computer by clicking "Remove" or "Uninstall" button.
4. On the next prompt, you need to confirm the uninstall process and press "OK" to proceed with the removal.
5. When all steps are done, reboot your computer regularly to apply all made changes.
STEP2- Remove Newzio 1.4 from your web browser
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step3-Reboot your computer to check it again.
Method 2: Remove Newzio 1.4 with Spyhunter:Spyhunter is a popular and useful antivirus program designed for cleaning up computer threats and infections. Meanwhile, it is also a trust-worthy guard for your computer. Check out how to remove infections with Spyhunter:
1. Download Spyhunter into your computer by clicking this icon;
2. After you finished installation, you need to run a full scan with it;
3. Select all threats on the list and choose to remove.
Note: Manual removal of Newzio 1.4 is complex and risky task, as it refers to key parts of computer system, and is recommended only for advanced users. If you haven’t sufficient expertise on doing that, it's recommended to download SpyHunter to automatically remove it for you. That would make a hit.