The homepage of my browser is replaced by this Get-Search.com from when I don’t remember. I have tried to change my Google search back, but it will be back again next time I restart computer.
Get-Search.com is nothing but a browser hijacker that can bring your computer lots of troubles. As long as it breaks inside your computer successfully, your computer can be messed up badly. First, it can add tons of advertising add-ons into your computer for displaying non-official advertisements.
Get-Search.com will add random applications and plug-ins into your computer without permission. Gradually, your computer can be slowed down badly, and the system stability of your computer will turn weak. So, it is no doubt that you really should take some actions to remove this program from your computer as soon as possible. Check out this post below to learn how to do it.
How to Remove Get-Search.com Manually?
Step one: Removing Securepaths.com from all installed internet browsers
1) Open Internet explorer window
2) Click the "Tools" button
3) Point to "safety" and then click "delete browsing history"
4) Tick the "cookies" box and then click “delete”
1) Click on Tools, then Options, select Privacy
2) Click "Remove individual cookies"
3) In the Cookies panel, click on "Show Cookies"
4) To remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the "Remove Cookie button"
5) To remove all cookies click on the "Remove All Cookies button"
1) Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
2) Click the "Under the Bonnet" tab, locate the "Privacy" section and Click the "Clear browsing data" button.
3) Select "Delete cookies and other site data" and clean up all cookies from the list.
Step two: Uninstall all programs downloaded by Get-Search.com from your computer to avoid this browser and be back again.
Step three: Reboot your computer to check it again.
How to Remove Get-Search.com with Spyhunter?
To clean up this threats from your computer easily, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also secure your computer from any threats outside.
1. Download Spyhunter inside;
2. Do a full scanning after Spyhunter been installed;
3. Select all threats found and remove it all.
Note: Manual removal of files and registry entries is very effective to get rid of this annoying threat XY. Anyhow, it requires skills & experience, and any wrong operation or even any deviation from the instructions during the manual removal could result in irreparable system damage. To make sure complete deletion, it is recommended to use the helpful SpyHunter removal tool to run a full scan of yourcomputer.