TopBuye can be classified as an adware created by hackers. Once it breaks inside your computer successfully, TopBuyer can add lots of ads applications into your browser and other places in your computer. Anyone including yourself can display its advertisements if you pay money, and TopBuyer creator cares nothing about if those ads are real or fake.
Those advertisements are extremely annoying actually. In most time, they cover information on pages you really want to see.
What’s worse, TopBuyer is able to alert your computer settings like your default homepage or other settings. It just makes your computer perform different and weird than before.
Furthermore, anything including your bank card or credit card detailed information in your computer as long as you type into your computer can be recorded on purpose by hackers. So, it goes without any doubt that this TopBuyer should be cleaned up from your computer as soon as possible to safeguard your computer and your privacy. So, remove TopBuye out and save your computer.
How to Remove TopBuyer Step by Step from Your Computer:
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to drag out Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these TopBuyer associated files and programs:
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
5) Reboot your computer to make sure if it is work in normal mode.
How to Remove TopBuyer with Spyhunter?1. download Spyhunter into your computer;
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.