LiveiStream is claimed to be useful for your PC. However, you should know clearly that this program can brings you nothing good and use by unwanted pop-ups and scam. Just like other adware programs, LiveiStream is designed for making commission by displaying those crappy advertisements.
Of course, LiveiStream will automatically and stealthily add a bunch of useless and vicious applications and programs into your computer. First, those things can be launched automatically, taken place your precious resource of your computer system. Then, the perform speed of your computer will turn slower and slower.
At the same time, LiveiStream will install some spy application in your computer for monitoring your online activities and steal any valuable information from you. So, it goes without doubt that LiveiStream is a baleful program for PC. If you ever find this program in your computer, I highly suggest you to get it out to safeguard your computer. Wanna learn how to remove LiveiStream? Please follow this post.
Remove LiveiStream Manually:
Step 1: Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
Step 2: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop LiveiStream processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 3: Remove add-ons from browser.
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4: Search for all infected files and registry entries and remove them from your computer:
Remove LiveiStream with Spyhunter:
To clean up this threats from your computer easily, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also secure your computer from any threats outside.
1. Download Spyhunter inside;
2. Do a full scanning after Spyhunter been installed;
3. Select all threats found and remove it all.
Notification: Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove LiveiStream by yourself? Please click to download SpyHunter to fix your problem effectively.