VBS/Agent.NDH.5 is actually a backdoor Trojan horse. It can break inside your computer through those system vulnerabilities on your computer. Then, it will start a backdoor download to install lots of malicious programs and applications into your computer without permission.
VBS/Agent.NDH.5 is nasty. It can slow down your computer perform speed and affect your computer stability in a negative way. Sometimes, the situation can be worse. Your computer may be shut down for no reason.
Moreover, VBS/Agent.NDH.5 can technically be utilized for personal information collecting as long as it installs some malicious script or plug-ins into your computer. Anything if only you input in your computer can be recorded on purpose.
To safeguard your computer and precious data, you should get this VBS/Agent.NDH.5 removed from your computer as soon as possible. Follow this article, and I will show you two basic ways to get rid of VBS/Agent.NDH.5.
Method 1 to Remove VBS/Agent.NDH.5:
1. To stop all VBS/Agent.NDH.5 processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on the "Processes" tab, search for VBS/Agent.NDH.5, then right-click it and select "End Process" key.
3. Navigate to directory of VBS/Agent.NDH.5 and delete the infected files manually.
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key
Right-click this registry key and select "Delete."
(Note: The posted instruction is recommended for advanced users only. A trying without any expertise will be at your own risk.)
Method 2 to Remove VBS/Agent.NDH.5:1. Download Spyhunter into your computer;
2. Once it been installed in your computer, you should run a full scan with it to find out any threat in your computer.
3. Click select all, then remove those threats from your computer completely.