Meanwhile, it can add lots of applications to your browser without your permission. Then each time you open your browser, lots of web pop ups will come from nowhere.
This nasty redirect virus, your computer may get it from some hacked websites or malware that you install to your computer. To say away from this infection, you would better pay more attention to some unfamiliar websites that you try to visit.
So, if you want to prevent your computer from been infected by this Findpages.net, you really need to be careful when you search online. Even if your computer has been infected anyway, you need to make some moves to get it out of your computer as soon as possible.
Method 1 to Remove Findpages.net:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc combination to open Windows Task Manager and end suspicious processes.
If it does not work, please click the Start button, click the Run option, input taskmgr and press OK. The Windows Task Manager should be open.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick "Show hidden files and folders" and untick "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)". Then press OK.
4. Tap Windows+R keys together to haul out the Run window, then type in regedit and press Ok. When you have Registry Editor opened, track and delete the following registry values created by Findpages.net.
5. Search for and get rid of the following Findpages.net related files
Method 2 to Remove Findpages.net:
To clean up this threats from your computer easily, you can use Spyhunter antivirus program to deal with this issue. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also secure your computer from any threats outside.
1. Download Spyhunter inside;
2. Do a full scanning after Spyhunter been installed;
3. Select all threats found and remove it all.
Note: Certain expert skills will be required during the manual removal procedure to avoid wrong operation which may damage your computer permanently. If you cannot remove Findpages.net completely by yourself, you’re welcome to download SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.